A combination of hiking and rock climbing allowing you to explore exciting vertical faces
The Via Ferrata in Sixt is family-friendly and accessible for adults and children. No experience is necessary, but participants must be at least 140cm tall in order to be able to reach certain elements and complete the itinerary safely.
Via Ferrata is like “assisted” rock climbing and allows novice climbers to scale to immense heights in total safety. It’ll be sure to get your heart pumping!
Using fixed ladders, cables and rope bridges, you’ll be guided up and along a set route by your guide, who’ll help manage your fears and build confidence along the way.
With helmets, harnesses and a cable always connecting you to the rocks, you’ll have the confidence and ability to reach terrain that would otherwise be left to experienced climbers. A fantastic challenge and great day out for the whole family.
Via Ferrata du Mont : 55€ /pers
Departures : 8h45 or 16h30
What to know before you go :
• Dry conditions are required
• All ZigZag guides speak English
• Participants must be at least 140cm tall
• Meeting point – in the parking lot at the Gorge de Tines between Samoëns and Sixt (map provided)
• You need to bring – stretchy sportswear and sports shoes
• Your guide will provide – a harness and helmet
• Advance booking strongly recommended
This page is also available in: French