Top quality English speaking rock climbing lessons for children and adults of all abilities
ZigZag’s experienced English speaking instructors will guide beginners through their first climbs on an easy rock face, help intermediates to enjoy new terrain, and coach experienced climbers to improve their technique over challenging surfaces.
Our focus is on safety, mental strength and independence. Your climbing guide will teach you about climbing techniques, etiquette and safety in a fun and friendly environment.
Children are natural climbers and rock climbing is a great way for kids to exercise their bodies and their minds. Let them burn up some energy in a mini group under the experienced guidance of a qualified climbing instructor.
Participating in a group climbing lesson alongside others at your level of ability is a fun and social way to improve your skills.
Reserve your own climbing instructor to guarantee a maximum of climbing time and personalised coaching; ideal for families with children of different ages who’d like to climb together.
225€/half day (for 1-4pers)
+25€ per additional participant
What to know before you go :
• Rock climbing requires dry conditions
• All ZigZag guides speak English
• Meeting point – in the parking lot at the Gorge de Tines, or at the climbing wall in La Frasse (map provided)
• You need to bring – stretchy sportswear, sports shoes, water, energy snacks
• Your guide will provide – harness, helmet, ropes
• Advance booking recommended
This page is also available in: French