SAMOËNS . GRAND MASSIF
IN MAKING EVERY MOMENT COUNT
UNFORGETTABLE ALPINE EXPERIENCES
INTIMATE GROUP SIZES FOR OPTIMISED LEARNING
A once-in-a-lifetime experience, not to be missed !
Experience Samoens from an entirely new angle, secured safely in tandem with your own professional pilot.
Paragliding, or parapenting, is a wonderful adventure for all ages. No previous experience is necessary; your pilot speaks English and will take care of it all while you sit back and enjoy the total liberty of free flight. With magnificent views in all directions, you’ll be on a high for days afterwards. Parapenting in Samoens is unforgettable!
Rest assured, there’s no jumping from a cliff involved (phew!). Paragliding simply entails running down a gently sloping alpine pasture until your feet are no longer touching the ground. The experience is entirely relaxing, while utterly stimulating.
Those who suffer from vertigo needn’t miss out, as vertigo only affects you while your feet are touching the ground.
Anybody from 4 years of age can tandem paraglide, with no experience necessary at all. We recommend wearing a windproof jacket and enclosed shoes that won’t fall off.
(flight time 10-25 mins depending on conditions) 90€ adult / 85€ child
Criou Summit Flight
(flight time 30-45 mins) 140€pp
Prestige Sunset Flight
190€pp (flight time 60 mins)
An HD video of your flight is available upon request.
What to know before you go :
• This activity requires fine weather
• All of ZigZag’s pilots speak English
• Meeting point – in front of the Banque Populaire, near the Hotel Les Glaciers in Samoëns
• Free shuttle bus transfers provided
• You need to bring – sports shoes & a wind stopper
• Your guide will provide – wing, helmet, harness
• A high quality video of your flight is available, ask us for info