A “must-do” summer sport for the whole family !
Wriggle into a wetsuit and get ready for a real mountain adventure on the Giffre River. Our fun and friendly English speaking guides will ensure your experience is totally safe and ultra fun.
Looking for a fun outdoor activity to share with your family and friends? Sign up for a great adventure with ZigZag!
Our boats are never overloaded, so you’re sure to enjoy quality white water sensations. With 4-8pers per boat, you’ll feel the difference and get more bang for your buck !
Have an absolute blast on your trip! You’ll be given an introduction to white water rafting basics, from how to stay in the boat to proper paddling technique. Your guide will also provide a thorough safety orientation so you are prepared for anything that might happen while you are on the river. Then, it’s time to take on the rapids.
Read about “What to Expect White Water Rafting in Samoens” here >> https://bit.ly/2LkIUNo
Suitable for anyone over 7yrs.
The Classic descent begins at Sixt Fer-à-Cheval and finishes in Samoëns, for a total of 7km and 1 hour and 15 minutes of fun on the water.
Suitable for anyone over 7yrs, available only when river levels are sufficiently high
Departing from Sixt Fer-à-Cheval, the full river descent takes you all the way to Verchaix, for 1 hour 45 minutes of fun
– Cost : 39€ per adult and 34€ per child
– Duration : approximately 2.5 hours
– Cost : 47€ per adult and 40€ per child
– Duration : approximately 3 hours
What to know before you go :
• Rafting is an ideal wet-weather activity
• All ZigZag guides speak English
• Let your guide know if you’re a weak swimmer, afraid of water, have a medical condition, are anxious, etc, so they can take extra care of you
• Meeting point – at the rafting base on the river near Lac Bleu in Morillon (map provided)
• You need to bring – swimwear, a towel
• Your guide will provide – wetsuit, buoyancy vest, helmet
• Advance booking strongly recommended
This page is also available in: French