Whether you’re a novice or experienced alpinist, our High Mountain Guides will take you onto stunning new terrain adapted to your ability.
Try your hand at alpinism techniques under the guidance of an English speaking High Mountain Guide.
Your guide will take you into the Mont Blanc region to learn about using crampons and ice picks in a stunning glacial, high mountain environment.
Just an hour from Samoëns, the Mont Blanc massif offers an incredible range of mountaineering opportunities adapted to all levels of ability and fitness.
Challenge yourself in a spectacular environment under the guidance of a genuine alpine expert.
Booking a High Mountain Guide will cost 350€ /day (1 or 2 pers maximum per Guide).
If you’re interested in booking a Guide to climb Mont Blanc the pricing is different, please enquire for a quote.
What to know before you go :
• Stable weather conditions are required
• All ZigZag guides speak English
• Meeting point – to be arranged with your guide
• You need to bring – windstopper, warm sportswear layers, water, lunch & energy snacks, mountaineering boots (available to rent from Twinner Pellissier Samoëns)
• Your guide will provide – technical equipment
• Advance booking essential
This page is also available in: French