Explore a fascinating underground world of subterranean caves and tunnels !
A guided tour through an underground labyrinth will open your eyes to a whole new world hidden right under your feet.
With all equipment provided, your expert guide will show you safely through a maze of natural tunnels and vast open chambers, mixing in a bit of gentle climbing with some fun abseils and toboggans.
Rest assured, no tight passages are obligatory.
Always impressive and never difficult, a guided cave tour is an exciting new adventure to enjoy with family or friends of all ages.
No experience is necessary and its a fantastically unusual activity to try on a rainy day. All you need to bring is an adventurous frame of mind and a pair of sports shoes that will get a bit wet and muddy !
A guided caving outing is priced at 60€/pers.
Places are very limited so we strongly recommend booking in advance.
What to know before you go :
• Caving is a fantastic wet-weather activity, rest assured the caves we use are dry and unaffected by rainfall
• All ZigZag guides speak English
• Children accepted from 8 years of age if accompanied by an adult
• Meeting point – Megevette or La Balme, both 20 minutes from Samoëns (map provided)
• You need to bring – warm sports wear, sports shoes suitable for walking in muddy water
• Your guide will provide – overalls to protect your clothes, harness, helmet, head torch
• Advance booking strongly recommended
This page is also available in: French